45th Annual Carnival Parade: Land of Toys
The fun starts early in the day as more than 150,000 visitors and locals pour into the street to celebrate the 2023 theme – Land of Toys – showing off their incredible costumes as they wait for the Parade to begin at 3pm.
Winding its way down Commercial Street from the Harbor Hotel in the East End to the Coast Guard Station in the West End, this year’s 45th Annual Carnival Parade will again serve as a symbol of Provincetown’s inclusiveness, creativity and diversity.
Since the Provincetown Business Guild’s founding in 1978, the PBG has produced the Carnival Parade and Celebration as way to introduce new LGBTQ+ visitors to Provincetown, while welcoming by our queer community and our allies – making their summer vacations to Ptown a part of all our annual traditions.
PLEASE HELP US TO ENSURE EVERYONE’S HEALTH & SAFETY DURING THE PARADE:
- Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration
- The Carnival Parade Offers Little Shade (From Trees At Least) so be sure to wear sunblock
- Do Not Attempt to Climb into or onto any moving vehicles or floats
- Stay Off Of Commercial Street when walking contingents & floats are passing
- Do Not Bring Any Kind of Water Gun or water/glitter cannons to the Parade
- If You See Something That Concerns You, please inform law enforcement
AD CONTENT FROM OUR PARTNERS