Legend of the Pied: Cat & Mouse (Pop-Up Girl Party) with Babes & Bois
Provincetown’s famed (and last!) lesbian bar returns to Provincetown for a one-afternoon-only girl-party over Carnival week co-hosted with Babes & Bois at The Provincetown Brewing Co. With music curated by Sam Sewell, this Pied Piper pop-up is gonna bring all the girls to the yard…
This women’s event will also serve as a fundraiser for Camp Lightbulb, a magical, queer camp for youth located right here in Truro & Provincetown. Tickets will be donation-based. 80% of event profits will go directly to Camp Lightbulb, and the other 20% will go to supporting Babes & Bois!
Order Your Carnival Tickets Now
Use the form below or click here to register for this event + order tickets for all other Carnival 2023 events produced by the Provincetown Business Guild.
AD CONTENT FROM OUR PARTNERS